thoughts on fake IP addresses and clock specification

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Dec 2 05:09:24 UTC 2015

esr at thyrsus.com said:
> Interesting read.  Keeping a copy because one of my near-term to-do items is
> to write a fairly detailed narrative description of how the code works.
> This looks like it should be a section in same.

The code has various chunks that look like hacks if you don't know what they
are for, especially if you get started thinking about a different case.  It
would be a major contribution to collect a list of them and a description of
the problem they are dancing around.  We could add links in the code to the
description and/or pointers from the description to the code.