Our testing needs work...

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Dec 1 12:10:19 UTC 2015

I think we should defer any talk of 9.1 until we get things cleaned up.  That
includes finishing off most of the warnings.  It might not take long.

Amar:
  I just pushed a typo fix in your recent PPS test.
  There was a bogus "a" on the end of time_pps_destroya

It said Yes on Fedora but No on a NetBSD box so your new configure time tests
complained when I tried to build all the refclocks that I expected to work on
NetBSD.

What configuration is buildbot testing?  Do the refclocks get tested?

There are quite a few warnings left after we activated -Wextra.  Some are on non recent Linux boxes.  Some are in refclocks.

Can we get buildbot to send complaints on warnings?  Better yet would be a summry.