PARSE clocks.

Amar Takhar verm at darkbeer.org
Tue Dec 1 01:22:38 UTC 2015

On 2015-11-30 17:57 -0500, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Right, that sort of thing is easy and fun to write in Python.

Yeah, shouyld be extremely simply someone may have already done it I'll check.

> It doesn't belong glommed together with the build system, though - completely
> different set of concerns. Call it 'buildbot' and throw it in devel/?  We
> might want to add more query functions for it later.

If I do this I'll create a library and have it be something that can monitor
from the cli via websockets.  We'll see.

> Unit tests need to come first, though.

Yes, however I have also worked on the Buildbot project for 6+ years if I want
to spend my own personal time on adding new features I will.

Amar.