NTPsec F2F #3 meeting is Saturday, April 29 2017 • 10:00 - 11:50 EDT, at Penguicon , at The Westin Southfield Detroit

Mark Atwood fallenpegasus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 17:53:39 UTC 2017

Hi!

The NTPsec F2F #3 meeting is Saturday, April 29 2017 at 10:00 EDT, at
Penguicon at The Westin Southfield Detroit.

The sched link is
https://penguicon2017.sched.com/event/A28C/ntpsec-annual-f2f-meeting

At this meeting we will review our progress, discuss project strategy, and
try to develop a shared sense of where we’re going in the following year.
As effective as online collaboration is, this sort of thing is still done
best in meatspace.

The previous meetings have been both productive and a lot of fun - there is
much to be said for giving everyone involved opportunities to hang out
together in a relaxed atmosphere before and after.

The meeting will be open to past and present team members, all
contributors, friends of the project, and interested parties from the
horology community, system administration and network operations
communities, and the open-source communities in general.

If you think it would be fun to show up, you are almost certainly one of
the people we’d like to see.

..m
--
Mark Atwood